|Author:||James Lu (GLolol)|
PyLink is a IRC services framework written in Python. It is extensible via plugins which include (as of 2.0):
- Relay: Transparent, server-side channel relaying between multiple networks (like Janus).
- Automode: Flexible channel access management using hostmasks and extended targets
- Changehost: Automatic vHost setting based on configured hostmasks, with optional (freenode-esque) vHost enforcement
- AntiSpam: Provides spam filters based on configurable bad strings and mass-highlight punishment.
- InspIRCd 2.0+
- charybdis 3.5+
- UnrealIRCd 4.x
- Nefarious IRCu 2.0.0+
- Others: see https://github.com/jlu5/PyLink/tree/devel#supported-ircds for a complete list